Thursday 7 March 2013

March 7 - Scalps In Slow Bund GG


Trade 1 @ 1:00 (fast forwarded market upto that point)
Trade 2 @ 4:50 (leading into from 4 minutes) (fast forward between action)

Trade 1 
Doubled up in my editing so ignore trade at 30 seconds when footage slows. Based on the slow action I expected the Bund to reverse below yesterdays close to stay in the profile range that was forming. I was looking for two small breaks to new lows and then for a quick scalp back into the range. The entry worked a treat - the three tick auto stop is fail safe reasons only and I don't want to actually give away more than two ticks. I have had a large string of losses and finally getting over the jitters so was probably a bit to quick to lock in two ticks here for a 1:1 Risk Reward

Trade 2
After the market moved back up off the lows formed around Trade 1 I was confident for a fade opportunity at the top of the range in the profile within a few ticks of yesterdays close. I missed an opportunity initially but it came back to my the step in the profile where I got filled at '19. Once again - was quick to put two ticks in the bag to help get some confidence in my trading. Being a rates day, Spanish and Italian auctions, and some other big numbers, as well as rollover, not a day I want to hold onto profits for too long in hope of a run. Thought it might help jog my memory putting all the action in there and fast forwarding between trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment